What are we up to in social studies?
Egypt: The Gift of the Nile
1. How did Egyptian civilization develop?
2. What sustained (kept alive) Egypt for so long?
3. What were the contributions and achievements of ancient Egypt?
- EGYPTIAN TOUR POWTOON DUE WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 29
- Visit the online textbook website (http://my.hrw.com
username: history140 password: history) Read Chapter 4 Section 4 and complete the Section Assessment DUE FRIDAY
- "Where Is This?" Geography Game http://spacehopper.io
- Tons of interactive sites and tools at Usborne Quicklinks http://www.usborne.com/quicklinks/eng/catalogue/catalogue.aspx?cat=1&area=H&subcat=HAE&id=1458
- The British Museum Exhibit on Ancient Egypt http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/menu.html
- BBC History for Kids http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/forkids/
- BrainPop http://www.brainpop.com/
- CNN Student News http://www.cnn.com/studentnews/
Canned food drive throughout the month of october - winning team gets a halloween social on october 31!