THE STONE AGES AND EARLY HUMANS
- How do we study prehistory?
- How did the development of language change the lives of early humans?
- How did humans’ ways of living change as they interacted and adapted?
- How did farming change societies and the way people lived?
In this unit we will...
- Determine the impact of technology and tools on the development of early human societies
- Create hominid "Missing" posters
- Play charades (Stone Age style!) and explain the impact of language on early human societies
- Make hypotheses about early human migration and adaptation to new environments
- Explain the effect of the agricultural revolution on human settlement, occupations, trade, technology, population, and resources